Verizon Wireless
3.3 of 5 2,624 reviews
www.verizonwireless.com Basking Ridge, NJ 5000+ Employees

Verizon Wireless Customer Service Representative Interview Question

I interviewed in Rancho Cordova, CA and was asked:
"The entire 2nd interview is situational interview questions (i.e., Describe a time when...) which aren't particularly unusual, but you must have a different instance for EVERY QUESTION and be very specific. Your responses should be quick, concise, and to the point, so have your 3 bullet points (brief situation background, action you took, and what happened as a result) ready to fire off immediately."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Customer Service Representative Interview Review - one of 815 Verizon Wireless Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Verizon Wireless – Why Work for Us?

Verizon Wireless is....YOU. Our customers. Our suppliers. The communities we serve. Our employees. We are a company that is truly a reflection of the world around us: diverse, high-energy, inquisitive, moving forward… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon Wireless interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Verizon Wireless employees and interview candidates.