Red Lobster

www.redlobster.com

Red Lobster Dishwasher Interview Question

I interviewed in Palm Coast, FL and was asked:
"The first manager I dealt with was friendly though I could tell he was kind of annoyed that he had to come out and deal with me in person. The mgr I was supposed to interview with didn't bother coming out which I should have gotten the clue, we did make an interview for the following week. So I came back and finally met the manager for the kitchen, conversational interview, when I explained my previous kitchen work he made some comments about the food I used to cook saying how much he hated that food which kinda rubbed me the wrong way...I applied for all the positions in the kitchen and the dishwasher job was open, it is the lowest rung on the ladder but being out of work 4 years I'll take anything, besides it's an easy job I've done in the past. Unfortunately it seemed the mgr was miffed why I'd be applying for that position when my skills were well beyond what was necessary. I just wanted a foot in the door, but I wasn't invited to enter..."
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a Dishwasher Interview Review - one of 157 Red Lobster Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up