Nexeo Solutions
www.nexeosolutions.com The Woodlands, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Nexeo Solutions Pricing Coordinator Interview Question

I interviewed in Dublin, OH and was asked:
"The fist question asked was "Have you ever been in a situation where you were forced to take the responsibility for a problem that you did not cause?""
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Pricing Coordinator Interview Review - one of 13 Nexeo Solutions Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
This is a near dictionary definition of the word scapegoat. I answered as well as i could, alluding back to a situation that took place approximately 20 years ago, that had become a learning experience for me. At the end of my response, I used the word 'scapegoat,' which caused one of the interviewers to exclaim loudly "And there's that word!" It was extremely unprofessional and uncomfortable, and from that point on, the interview held little weight for me.
- Interview Candidate on Sep 5, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Nexeo Solutions – Why Work for Us?

about us We are focused on the business of globally connecting producers and customers of chemicals, plastics, composites and environmental services. Nexeo Solutions employs more than 2,300 employees with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nexeo Solutions interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nexeo Solutions employees and interview candidates.