American Airlines
www.aa.com Fort Worth, TX 5000+ Employees

American Airlines Portuguese Speaker Flight Attendant Interview Question

I interviewed in Dallas, TX and was asked:
"The group task was very competitive at the table, it was supposed to be a test about working together as a group but two of them just highjack the tasks. From the start it went wrong, me and the guy sitting across me reached for the paper and were told very loud to LISTEN!!! Treat us like first grade students. I just knew it was over for us, this dude seemed not like us at all! After tasks done we moved in groups of five to another room, and most of us just bombed the interview. Back to the room after watching a movie with all the benefits we would be missing if not hired (cruel) our names were called one by one and escorted out of the building. Outside we just talked among us and realized we did not get the position. One of the girls was about to cry. We could not help to feel inadequate and as for me the experience was awful. They told us they would give the answer in two weeks and it was just a lie, the people hired stayed the four hours for the interview and not two hours like us. the very next day i received the email... unfortunately... it was just awful! I had invested a lot time and even money and was greatly disappointed with the entire process."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Portuguese Speaker Flight Attendant Interview Review - one of 384 American Airlines Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

This post has been removed. Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Airlines interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Airlines employees and interview candidates.