Schneider Electric
www.schneider-electric.com Rueil-Malmaison, France 5000+ Employees

Schneider Electric Regional Security Sales Representative Interview Question

I interviewed in San Antonio, TX and was asked:
"The hiring manager basically said "our ideal candidate is someone with years of experience but we can't get that candidate - no one who is successful in the business is going to leave $100K in owed commissions behind to change companies" Basically - We can't have who we want so we have dragged you in - you might do."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Regional Security Sales Representative Interview Review - one of 258 Schneider Electric Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
How do you respond to a statement like that?
- Interview Candidate on Aug 18, 2013 Flag Response
of 0
votes
"Thank you for your consideration, but it's obvious we are not a good fit for one another. Goodbye."

If you are looking for the ideal job, why settle?
- Anonymous on Oct 9, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Schneider Electric – Why Work for Us?

The global specialist in energy management, Schneider Electric comprises more than 140,000 employees working in 100+ countries. Schneider Electric has a 177-year legacy of innovation, international scope, and corporate… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Schneider Electric interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Schneider Electric employees and interview candidates.