UnitedHealth Group
2.8 of 5 1,782 reviews
www.unitedhealthgroup.com Minnetonka, MN 5000+ Employees

UnitedHealth Group Summer Intern Within Technology Development Program Interview Question (student candidate)

I interviewed in Hartford, CT and was asked:
"The interview consists mainly of behavioral questions. Some include: "Tell me about a time when you had difficulty getting along with a team member," "What is your biggest accomplishment on the job?" and "What type of skills does the ideal candidate need for this position?""
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Summer Intern Within Technology Development Program Interview Review - one of 676 UnitedHealth Group Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

UnitedHealth Group – Why Work for Us?

We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UnitedHealth Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UnitedHealth Group employees and interview candidates.