EMC
3.5 of 5 1,626 reviews
www.emc.com Hopkinton, MA 5000+ Employees

EMC Marketing Leadership Development Program Interview Question (student candidate)

I interviewed in Boston, MA and was asked:
"The most difficult question for me was the walk through of my resume because it was a lot of information that I wanted to give in a short period of time. I always have trouble being concise. Definitely have a good concise but powerful answer to this question. Also be prepared to share why technology is important to you or why you are passionate about the tech industry."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Marketing Leadership Development Program Interview Review - one of 407 EMC Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

EMC – Why Work for Us?

A passion for learning, innovating and success EMC is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Fundamental to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EMC interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EMC employees and interview candidates.