Costco Wholesale

www.costco.com

Costco Wholesale Baker Interview Question

I interviewed in Commerce, MI and was asked:
"The most difficult question was: "Why are you more suited for this position than all of the other applicants?""
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a Baker Interview Review - one of 278 Costco Wholesale Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 1
I found this answer to be difficult because of not knowing or ever seeing any of the other applicants. I answered with a somewhat generic answer of "Because I will out work them and have a "no failure" state of mind. Also, that I am a great team player and am not afraid to ask others for help, or to help them respectively."
- Interview Candidate on Dec 11, 2012
of 1
To the candidate: Great cover for a terrible, terrible question--honestly, are they really just looking for your ability to bullshit? As you stated, you cannot answer that question if you do not know who the other applicants are. I probably would have stated that I was anal retentive enough to thoroughly consider the inability of answering such a question and honest enough to state that fact. Of course, I probably never would have gotten the job. Again, kudos.
- matthew on Jan 21, 2013