Verizon Wireless
3.3 of 5 2,290 reviews
www.verizonwireless.com Basking Ridge, NJ 5000+ Employees

Verizon Wireless Customer Service Representative Interview Question

I interviewed in Albuquerque, NM and was asked:
"The most difficult question was about fishing - blue fish and white fish like cheese, you will only catch spotted fish in the rain, etc. The lights kept going out while I was taking the test (I think they were on a timer and I was the only one in the room). Anyway, I think they try too hard to weed people out when they obviously are in desperate need of help. I have a bachelors degree in marketing and many years of customer service and sales."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Customer Service Representative Interview Review - one of 717 Verizon Wireless Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Verizon Wireless – Why Work for Us?

Verizon Wireless is....YOU. Our customers. Our suppliers. The communities we serve. Our employees. We are a company that is truly a reflection of the world around us: diverse, high-energy, inquisitive, moving forward… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon Wireless interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Verizon Wireless employees and interview candidates.