Verizon Wireless
3.3 of 5 2,270 reviews
www.verizonwireless.com Basking Ridge, NJ 5000+ Employees

Verizon Wireless Customer Service Representative Interview Question

I interviewed in Irvine, CA and was asked:
"The most difficult question was answering about hypothetical customer service situations and how I would solve them. I was also asked to describe an experience I had in the past with a negative customer interaction, and what I was able to do in order to turn the interaction into a positive one."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Customer Service Representative Interview Review - one of 708 Verizon Wireless Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
How long after you applied did you receive a phone call for the next process In the interviewing process
- Saysonci Buswell on Jan 23, 2014 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Verizon Wireless – Why Work for Us?

Verizon Wireless is....YOU. Our customers. Our suppliers. The communities we serve. Our employees. We are a company that is truly a reflection of the world around us: diverse, high-energy, inquisitive, moving forward… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon Wireless interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Verizon Wireless employees and interview candidates.