GEICO
www.geico.com Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

GEICO TCR I Interview Question

I interviewed in Lakeland, FL and was asked:
"The most difficult questions would be those pertaining to how an adjuster would handle specific cases. Each question varied for each interviewee, and each question involved complicated scenarios. You're not expected to know the "correct" answer, but it was a test on how you think. For example: If a mother who is driving a neighbor's car hits her son, what coverages are afforded or denied, and why? Or the question may be changed to: if a mother is driving a friend's car and hits her son while he's driving their family owned car, what coverages are afforded or denied, and why? The interviewee is expected to state all the coverages that could apply and why, and then any possible coverages that may not extend bases on the scenario given by the two interviewing supervisors."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a TCR I Interview Review - one of 511 GEICO Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GEICO interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GEICO employees and interview candidates.