Schneider
www.schneiderjobs.com Green Bay, WI 5000+ Employees

Schneider Lead Member Technical Services Interview Question

"The most unexpected question was a soft skills question. "What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?" or some variant thereof. Get used to it, this question will come up for all internal advancement opportunities as well, must be part of the leader manual. This came after the usual "Tell us about yourself, etc" passage, and was a bit of a mental disjoint with how the question was inserted into the interview."
Tags: behavioral
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Lead Member Technical Services Interview Review - one of 56 Schneider Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Schneider – Why Work for Us?

Schneider delivers. Schneider hauls freight and lots of it. In fact, our drivers move nearly 11,000 loads each day. We carry merchandise and materials for two-thirds of the Fortune 500 companies — meaning we have a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Schneider interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Schneider employees and interview candidates.