Blackbaud
www.blackbaud.com Charleston, SC 1000 to 5000 Employees

Blackbaud Customer Support Analyst Interview Question

I interviewed in Daniel Island, SC and was asked:
"The only question they asked me was a scenario type question. If this happened what would you do? Then I would answer and reply was "what if that didn't work?" then I would answer and get same reply. This went on for about 30 minutes and I understand their intent but it was pretty ridiculous. No questions about my previous technical skillsets or experience supporting customers. By the end of interview I didn't want to work there anyway."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Customer Support Analyst Interview Review - one of 85 Blackbaud Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Blackbaud – Why Work for Us?

30 years of unparalleled expertise for nonprofits For the past 30 years, we have been developing software and services for nonprofits. It’s a great market to work in, and we are immensely proud that our expertise is… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blackbaud interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Blackbaud employees and interview candidates.