Target

www.target.com

Target Target Executive Team Leader Interview Interview Question

"The only thing difficult about the questions is if you really can't relate to the question. For example, "Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a company policy, and what did you do about it?" Not everyone can relate to that. And if you disagree with a company policy and your at the bottom of the pole, what can you really do anyways. So in these cases, you really have to be creative. This is where you need to prepare for the questions. If you just try to wing it in the interview, you will stumble through the answer. When that happens you will most likely stutter, ramble, and end a sentence in the middle of the sentence with nothing more to say. I can't really give advice as I didn't get the position. I studied these questions, new my answers, and talked about how I displayed leadership in the situations. So i don't know what more they want. Unless it is super young and super fit. Which is what i read online. I'm nearly 30, and have a small gut sticking out. So maybe I don't fit the culture that Target is trying to promote."
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a Target Executive Team Leader Interview Interview Review - one of 3,959 Target Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up