Motif India Infotech
www.motifinc.com Ahmedabad, India 500 to 999 Employees

Motif India Infotech Senior Customer Services Representative Interview Question

I interviewed in Ahmedabad (India) and was asked:
"The organisation lies under BPO industry and the major concern of this industry is to retain their employees on regular basis. Most of the interviewed candidates are either students. Thus, the interviewer always checks on the commitment of the employee towards the organisation. Eg: I was pursuing my BBA while I was interviewed, so the question to me was how will I manage my studies along with the 8-hour job."
Tags: leadership, job-specific, mba, organisational commitment
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Senior Customer Services Representative Interview Review - one of 9 Motif India Infotech Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Their is no correct answer for this question, what you have to be is quite honest.
I mentioned that my college doesn't require mandatory attendance so I had to option of taking day off at college and compensating it at the time of my exams.
- Interview Candidate on Jul 10, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motif India Infotech interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Motif India Infotech employees and interview candidates.