Interview Question

Interview Chico, CA

The repeated questions from the actor and role player in

the "Day In The Life" assessment which are as follows: so tell me why you want to be a FA with Edward Jones. Tell me how you will build your practice. How and where do you see yourself in the future. How would you handle a complaint about your BOA - Business Office Administrative Assistant?? These were all asked during the interview process and I did very well and was complimented for my answers. However, the actor did not seem to have done his homework or reviewed what I had submitted and even admitted he did not have time to read my business plan which was one task assigned during the "DITL" assessment. I did my homework for six weeks.

Interview Answer

2 Answers

I answered all questions with the same exact answer I provided in my phone interview, face to face interview with a local Ed Jones FA, as well as with the senior recruiter who went over my 20 page business plan. After six weeks of accolades, the final hired firm who conducts the assessments did not agree with my answers and apparently made a do not recommend. This in my opinion is a bad reflection on Edward Jones. If Jones starts the hiring process and takes you all the way through the first nine steps, they should see it through to the final and most important step.

Interview Candidate on Jul 16, 2014

Please note: Any information, true or otherwise, posted about this assessment in a public forum is a breach of the confidentiality agreement you accepted when you participated.

No longer in Brooklyn on Dec 19, 2014

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.