Procter & Gamble

www.pg.com

Procter & Gamble Assistant Brand Manager Interview Question

"The 'what would you do in the case of brand X in the market Y with this specific issue'. It is the classic question that the recruiter has in mind related to his job. The point is not to get it right but to share the thinking process so the recruiter can see how the person thinks"
Tags: www.pgcareers.com, makasih
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a Assistant Brand Manager Interview Review - one of 869 Procter & Gamble Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 1
Long and slow process, but truly worth the end result. All face to face interviews have more or less the same structure and type of questions
- Interview Candidate on Sep 19, 2012
This post has been removed. Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.
of 0
votes
will in that case,i would do the right thing to not get harm the health of the people,because we priorities health of the consumers. That would be a shame to the market if that product would not be out of the market.............
- marwin lorenzana on Oct 2, 2012