ThedaCare

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Appleton, WI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ThedaCare.

Interview Details – I filled out an online application. Was then contacted by human resources to schedule a job shadow followed by an interview. (job shadow tues, interview was on thurs) Interview was a panel of three. Lasted 1/2 hour. I was called 1/2 hour after the interview ended and was offered a job!

Interview Question – Lots of situational questions. Be prepared with lots of scenarios in your head & how you would handle them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Im an inexperienced (LPN)...graduated in May 2012 and worked for 6 mths in homecare. Was eager and grateful to be hired in a hospital so I did not attempt any negotiating.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ThedaCare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ThedaCare interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ThedaCare employees and interview candidates.