Theory Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Theory

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Theory in February 2015.

Interview

FaceTime interview with the regional director. 34-45 minutes worth of very friendly chatting. Interview covered skills and processes from my previous role, as well as some questions about my ability to work outside the store to build traffic and sales. Very personable questions about my passions, strengths and plans for building business.

Interview Questions

• What was one challenge and one success from your previous role?   Answer Question

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Theory (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

2 interviews in the process. First with the GM. Second with the National Hiring Manager. Casual meetings. As much of a character evaluation as an experience analysis.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Theory (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me after finding my resume online. Met with the Hiring Manager, interview was brief, about 20-30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What intrigues you about the Theory brand and how can you contribute to the company?   Answer Question