TheraCom Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2014
Updated May 19, 2014

2.3

Program Representative II Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TheraCom in August 2010.

I had 2 interviews, one with a supervisor and a team lead, then about an hour after that they brought in the program manager who also asked the same questions. I feel the interview process is a robotic

Interview Questions
    • How would you react to another employee yelling at you?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate the pay rate, starting at $37,500 year but would be to $40,000 within a year. Took me 2 1/2 yrs to make $40,000 and feel I should be making $50,000 by now.

Inbound Call Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Monroeville, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroeville, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at TheraCom in February 2012.

I got called for the job from a recruiter that saw my resume posted online. It was for a temporary to hire position. The interview was very easy and they hired me on the spot. They did end up offering me a full-time position after I worked 3 months as a temporary employee, however they offered me less money than what the temp agency was paying me so I declined their offer.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do when a customer gets upset on the phone?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at TheraCom in February 2010.

I am currently working at TheraCom and trying to get a position in another department. I had an interview with a hiring manager on another Team who wanted to hire me but. My current Director has me blocked from moving to another team. So basically I am stuck.

Interview Questions

Worked for TheraCom? Contribute to the Community!