Therapy Management

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Rehab Tech Interview

Rehab Tech

I interviewed at Therapy Management in April 2013.

Interview Details – Quick easy

Interview Question – When can you start?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Hattiesburg, MS

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Therapy Management in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by a friend of mine who works for Therapy Management. I set up an informal interview at a local restaurant with him and the hiring manager. We discussed .NET over lunch on the first interview. They had another interview in which they were aiming to determine if I was a good fit for their culture.

I was then brought in the meet the staff, and everyone was very nice and made it seem like a great place to work.

Interview Question – There really wasn't anything difficult or unexpected in this interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my salary directly with the hiring manager.

Worked for Therapy Management? Contribute to the Community!