Visa Inc.
corporate.visa.com Foster City, CA 5000+ Employees

Visa Inc. Senior Business Leader Interview Question

I interviewed in Foster City, CA and was asked:
"There was nothing unexpected or difficult, mostly discussed my specific background and the proposed role, the current state at Visa (this was a new position), and how I might fit. They spent more time selling me the job than I had to sell actually myself. I was very surprised that the negotiation process went as it did; they stated repeatedly that they base compensation on the local market as opposed to the actual value the candidate may bring, and in the case of relocation candidates they do not do any cost of living adjustments."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Senior Business Leader Interview Review - one of 169 Visa Inc. Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Visa Inc. – Why Work for Us?

Working at Visa Powering the Global Economy For more than half a century, Visa has pioneered the global shift away from cash and checks toward easier, safer and more convenient electronic payments. Our network — backed… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Visa Inc. interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Visa Inc. employees and interview candidates.