Intel Corporation
3.8 of 5 3,550 reviews
www.intel.com Santa Clara, CA 5000+ Employees

Intel Corporation Senior Interaction Designer Interview Question

I interviewed in Santa Clara, CA and was asked:
"There was one older gentleman who had been with Intel for 20-something years who grilled me on "why does Intel need to worry about the end users" and asked very detailed questions about how I would have solved this and that problem had I been an Intel employee which I found a bit uncomfortable. He was clearly one of those "dinosaurs" whose manager had told him out of the blue to become more user-centered, UX oriented etc. and he didn't understand why."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Senior Interaction Designer Interview Review - one of 1,347 Intel Corporation Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Intel Corporation – Why Work for Us?

At Intel, we're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun playing the new Intel ChipMan game As the world leader in silicon innovation, Intel develops technologies, products and initiatives to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intel Corporation interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Intel Corporation employees and interview candidates.