Costco Wholesale

www.costco.com

Costco Wholesale Cashier Interview Question

I interviewed in Sun Prairie, WI and was asked:
"There were no difficult questions. There was one question they refused to accept my answer to though. They asked "how did you handle your worst encounter with an upset customer?". I answered I never really had a "worst encounter", I said "in fact I never relly had an upset customer, not from anything I did ever with a customer".. They grilled me a bit on this and ended the interview right there. I was interviewed there by two very young guys, one was obviously in training, and neither of them could have possibly had anywhere ner the retail management that I have."
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a Cashier Interview Review - one of 275 Costco Wholesale Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments