Interview Question

Cashier Interview Sun Prairie, WI

There were no difficult questions. There was one question

they refused to accept my answer to though. They asked "how did you handle your worst encounter with an upset customer?". I answered I never really had a "worst encounter", I said "in fact I never relly had an upset customer, not from anything I did ever with a customer".. They grilled me a bit on this and ended the interview right there. I was interviewed there by two very young guys, one was obviously in training, and neither of them could have possibly had anywhere ner the retail management that I have.
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

There were no difficult questions. There was one question they refused to accept my answer to though. They asked "how did you handle your worst encounter with an upset customer?". I answered I never really had a "worst encounter", I said "in fact I never relly had an upset customer, not from anything I did ever with a customer".. They grilled me a bit on this and ended the interview right there.

Interview Candidate on Feb 3, 2013