Therma-Tru Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Therma-Tru

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Therma-Tru in March 2014.

Interview

The process started with a job fair and was followed up weeks later (3+) regarding an interview. I interviewed with 3 other members of the marketing team - basic questions about your resume. What are you weaknesses, etc.

Interview Questions

• Relevant experiences and how you will use that experience in this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Safety Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Butler, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Therma-Tru (Butler, IN) in October 2013.

Interview

Heard about job via word of mouth from a friend, emailed resume to department manager, contacted via email about interview date and time. Its a commitee style interview where the entire team sits in on the interview and everyone is encouraged to ask questions. was contacted a week later via email by HR to be start employee file.

Interview Questions

• Employer ask for 5 strengths and 3 weaknesses, the persistance of being asked "whats another one" made me have to think past what I had preplanned.

What do you do if you see someone doing something you think might be unsafe?

Answer Question

Negotiation

just accepted.

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maumee, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Therma-Tru (Maumee, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Taken to a small meeting room to discuss experience and look at portfolio. Pretty relaxed scenario and the manager didn't make it awkward like at some other job interviews. The interview lasted less than an hour. I got a call about a month later and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• To describe a situation where you had to juggle multiple projects or tasks and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Products Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maumee, OH

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Therma-Tru (Maumee, OH) in January 2009.

Interview

I interviewed with three product managers. They asked me typical behavioral and personality questions.