Therma-Tru

Updated Dec 10, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Therma-Tru

Marketing Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Therma-Tru in March 2014.

The process started with a job fair and was followed up weeks later (3+) regarding an interview. I interviewed with 3 other members of the marketing team - basic questions about your resume. What are you weaknesses, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Relevant experiences and how you will use that experience in this position.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Safety Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Butler, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Butler, IN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Therma-Tru in October 2013.

Heard about job via word of mouth from a friend, emailed resume to department manager, contacted via email about interview date and time. Its a commitee style interview where the entire team sits in on the interview and everyone is encouraged to ask questions. was contacted a week later via email by HR to be start employee file.

Interview Questions
    • Employer ask for 5 strengths and 3 weaknesses, the persistance of being asked "whats another one" made me have to think past what I had preplanned.

What do you do if you see someone doing something you think might be unsafe?

Answer Question
    just accepted.

Products Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maumee, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maumee, OH

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Therma-Tru in January 2009.

I interviewed with three product managers. They asked me typical behavioral and personality questions.