Therma-Tru Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Therma-Tru

Safety Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Butler, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Butler, IN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Therma-Tru in October 2013.

Heard about job via word of mouth from a friend, emailed resume to department manager, contacted via email about interview date and time. Its a commitee style interview where the entire team sits in on the interview and everyone is encouraged to ask questions. was contacted a week later via email by HR to be start employee file.

Interview Questions
    • Employer ask for 5 strengths and 3 weaknesses, the persistance of being asked "whats another one" made me have to think past what I had preplanned.

What do you do if you see someone doing something you think might be unsafe?
        Answer Question
    just accepted.

Products Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Maumee, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maumee, OH

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Therma-Tru in January 2009.

I interviewed with three product managers. They asked me typical behavioral and personality questions.

Worked for Therma-Tru? Contribute to the Community!