Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Thermax
- GET (5)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (3)
- Site Engineer (2)
- Senior Sales Executive (2)
- Executive Engineer- E& I (2)
- Sales & Proposal Manager (1)
- Execution Engineer (1)
- Engineer (Technology) (1)
- Graduate Engineering Trainee (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Project Control (1)
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Thermax in January 2012.
Had just one interview with not much technical questions. The interviewers were friendly and mostly were looking for enthusiastic candidates with passion and energy. The interview lasted for about 15 minutes.
- Nothing unexpected really. However my friends in the other interview room faced a few tough questions. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Thermax
GET InterviewNo OfferNo Offer
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Thermax.
Aptitude test (Technical and quantitative) followed by GD and then PI.
- They want people who can sell their products. so, basically in the interview you are there to sell yourself. Answer Question
GET InterviewAccepted OfferAverage InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Thermax in October 2013.
purely technical with a few HR questions strewn in.the written was very lengthy and meticulous to solve. however the nature of the interview was very friendly and not intimidating at all.
- nothing very difficult as such , mostly basics from the topic of boilers,theromodynamics,production Answer Question
GET InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Thermax (Warangal (India)) in October 2012.
An APTITUDE(technical & general) + GD+ INTERVIEW( HR & TECHNICAL) was conducted.
Aptitude was about 60 min with technical sections consisting of basic questions from CIVIL ENG. stream with an emphasis on concrete technology . GD topic was "ARE WE LEARNING FROM THE HISTORY OR REPEATING IT".Interview was also very plain with basic civil eng. questions
- I was asked to draw the sketch of joint where a column and beam joins, using riveted connections and gusset plates. Of course its not really tough which I realized after the interview. Just stay cool & all the qstns will be 4m basics only. Answer Question
GET InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Thermax (Pune (India)) in October 2010.
Interview was good. as far as the interviews i had given earlier. it was almost at par with other big names in the industry. there was a technical test prior to the interview which was easy if you have a good understanding of your field.
Interview was mix of HR and technical questions.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review