Thermo Fisher Scientific

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Design Engineer Interview

Logan, UT

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific in November 2010.

Interview Details – Just a standard phone interview. Talked about my experience, why I wanted to work there, etc. The interviewer did not work at the job site, so they had a hard time answering some specific questions about the position, the details of the responsibilities, and the job site. No real recommendations, other than to be prepared to talk about the job posting and your previous experience (as you would expect).

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Thermo Fisher Scientific

Worked for Thermo Fisher Scientific? Contribute to the Community!

Thermo Fisher Scientific Videos

Thermo Fisher Scientific – Why Work for Us?

Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thermo Fisher Scientific Design Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Thermo Fisher Scientific employees and interview candidates.