Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Digital Electronic and Firmware Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Sales Representative (6)
- Financial Analyst (5)
- Manager (4)
- Marketing Manager (4)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Scientist (3)
- Supply Chain Analyst (3)
- GLDP (3)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Field Sales Representative (2)
- Quality (2)
- R&D Scientist (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Technical Sales Representative (2)
- Clinical Sales Consultant (2)
- Associate Chemist (2)
- Leadership Development Program (2)
- Intern (2)
- Warehouse Associate (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Inspector Packer (1)
- IT Director (1)
- IT (1)
- Buyer (1)
- Marketing Specialist (1)
- Training Specialist (1)
- Outside Sales Representative (1)
- Planner/Buyer (1)
- Collections Supervisor (1)
- Software Engineer Intern (1)
Digital Electronic and Firmware Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific in October 2011.
Interview Details – HR contacted me by email and phone.
Later few days I got a phone from hiring manager.
We discussed about my experience and some technical issues.
After few weeks, on-site interview was scheduled, and the company supported all expenses for trip.
On-site interview was:
1. with HR through phone -- about project management skills
2. with research scientist - about their project issues and general experiences
3. with electrical engineering manager -- about real situation about their project
4. with software manager --- about firmware and their software issues
5. with director through phone -- about previous experience and future goal
6. lunch with all team members
7. company tour with hiring manager
8. with hiring manager -- about some technical problems and discussion
All engineers were nice and polite.
I was a good experience.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Thermo Fisher Scientific