Thermo Fisher Scientific

Thermo Fisher Scientific GLDP Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied online – interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific.

Group case "interview" was bizarre. We had candidates trying to talk over each other all while being monitored by a group of Thermo Fisher employees, who we could not interact with.

We also had three, one-on-one interviews which were all behavioral. It seemed like the interviewers were really pressured to stick to the scipt.

Interview Questions
  • No real difficult question; they were all behavioral so just have stories ready   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Thermo Fisher Scientific

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific.

First round on campus, 30 min - General HR questions, why Thermo Fisher, Leadership questions, "Tell me about a time when you displayed problem solving etc"

2nd round is on campus and is a 1 1/2 day event. The first night is a dinner and welcome reception. The following day is a morning full of interviews with VPs followed by a team based case analysis in the afternoon.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing on your resume screams Thermo Fisher to me, sell me on why you should be selected for the GLDP   Answer Question

GLDP Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific in November 2011.

All popular behavior questions, such as what did you do to solve a complex problem, what would you do to improve if you have second chance

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation when you have to persuade others   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation when you have to solve a complex problem, if you have second chance what would you do to improve   Answer Question
    Not able to negotiate