Thermo Fisher Scientific

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

GLDP Interview

Waltham, MA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific.

Interview Details – First round on campus, 30 min - General HR questions, why Thermo Fisher, Leadership questions, "Tell me about a time when you displayed problem solving etc"

2nd round is on campus and is a 1 1/2 day event. The first night is a dinner and welcome reception. The following day is a morning full of interviews with VPs followed by a team based case analysis in the afternoon.

Interview Question – Nothing on your resume screams Thermo Fisher to me, sell me on why you should be selected for the GLDP   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

GLDP Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific in November 2011.

Interview Details – All popular behavior questions, such as what did you do to solve a complex problem, what would you do to improve if you have second chance

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation when you have to persuade others   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a situation when you have to solve a complex problem, if you have second chance what would you do to improve   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Thermo Fisher Scientific

Worked for Thermo Fisher Scientific? Contribute to the Community!

Thermo Fisher Scientific Videos

Thermo Fisher Scientific – Why Work for Us?

Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thermo Fisher Scientific GLDP interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Thermo Fisher Scientific employees and interview candidates.