Thermo Fisher Scientific GLDP Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Group case "interview" was bizarre. We had candidates trying to talk over each other all while being monitored by a group of Thermo Fisher employees, who we could not interact with. We also had three, one-on-one interviews which were all behavioral. It seemed like the interviewers were really pressured to stick to the scipt.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult question; they were all behavioral so just have stories ready   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Thermo Fisher Scientific

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (Waltham, MA).

Interview

First round on campus, 30 min - General HR questions, why Thermo Fisher, Leadership questions, "Tell me about a time when you displayed problem solving etc" 2nd round is on campus and is a 1 1/2 day event. The first night is a dinner and welcome reception. The following day is a morning full of interviews with VPs followed by a team based case analysis in the afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Nothing on your resume screams Thermo Fisher to me, sell me on why you should be selected for the GLDP   Answer Question

GLDP Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific in November 2011.

Interview

All popular behavior questions, such as what did you do to solve a complex problem, what would you do to improve if you have second chance

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation when you have to persuade others   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation when you have to solve a complex problem, if you have second chance what would you do to improve   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate