Thermo Fisher Scientific

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

PCBA Development Engineer Interview

Newington, NH

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific in April 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online to the position and received an email from HR letting me know I had been selected for a phone interview. I interviewed over the phone with the senior engineer on the team and a week later interviewed with the hiring manager. Everything went very smoothly. Two weeks later I was flown in for a day-long interview with various employees of the company. I received an offer two weeks later. I cannot emphasize enough how smooth the process went relative to the other positions I interviewed for. The HR rep was extremeley responsive to every question I had, and did her best to let me know what was going on internal to Thermo Fisher.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe your experience with microcontroller design and development?   Answer Question
  • Can you describe some of the projects and software/firmware experience you have?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not need to negotiate. Their offer was generous and within my salary expectations.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Thermo Fisher Scientific? Contribute to the Community!

Thermo Fisher Scientific Videos

Thermo Fisher Scientific – Why Work for Us?

Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thermo Fisher Scientific interview questions and advice in Newington, NH. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Thermo Fisher Scientific employees and interview candidates.