Thermo Fisher Scientific

Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Sales Consultant Interview

Clinical Sales Consultant
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific in February 2010.

Interview Details – HR phone screen - standard
Meet with hiring manager and during or after regional director
Be able to show examples of b2b sales, identify your own accounts, using budget with ROI, and closing skills. Ability to work with 3 party such as quest diagnostics, oxygen company etc
Bring in a solid brag book and show that you have phone and email contacts directly to the medical community and can demonstrate selling to PM, OM, billing coding problem solving also problem solving with lab partners or a similar example.

Interview Question – How do you convince someone to try something they commonly outsource to a specialist?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – My phase was under Phadia so my experience in this was prior to the acquisition
Know that past Phadia sales reps made 70-75 coming in the door with a starting bonus of 40-60K uncapped. End of year bonus was 5K to start and after 5 consecutive years of achieving goal it went up to 60K.
I have heard from past colleagues that thermo has removed this going forward.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Thermo Fisher Scientific? Contribute to the Community!

Thermo Fisher Scientific Videos

Thermo Fisher Scientific – Why Work for Us?

Enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Thermo Fisher Scientific is the world leader in serving science. When you join Thermo Fisher, you become part of our global family of more than… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thermo Fisher Scientific interview questions and advice in Phoenix, AZ. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Thermo Fisher Scientific employees and interview candidates.