Thermo Fisher Scientific

Thermo Fisher Scientific Scientist Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL
Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific in May 2009.

Started out with HR then manager then manager's manager then potential coworkers. Traveled a good distance to interview. They said they'd contact me in two weeks. When I tried to follow up they dodged all further attempts at communication. Very rude and unprofessional. At this point I am glad I did not get the job and have a rather negative feeling about the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Thermo Fisher Scientific

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific in June 2007.

Good

Money

Scientist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific in July 2010.

Two phone interviews went very well, both interviewers were professional and seemed organized and polite. Traveled a long distance for in person interview. I was on my own for dinners both nights and wasn't shown around town or anything. The interview itself went very well, everyone was very friendly and seemed legitimately interested in talking to me. I'm still waiting to find out whether they're going to make an offer or not 4 weeks after the first phone interview. The hiring managers had some vacation time that has interfered, which is slowing the process down.

Interview Questions
    • The scientists seemed to know a lot about my research and had specific probing questions about it.   View Answer