Thermo Fisher Scientific

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Rockford, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific in May 2009.

Interview Details – Started out with HR then manager then manager's manager then potential coworkers. Traveled a good distance to interview. They said they'd contact me in two weeks. When I tried to follow up they dodged all further attempts at communication. Very rude and unprofessional. At this point I am glad I did not get the job and have a rather negative feeling about the company.

Interview Question – Skills test plus some behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific in June 2007.

Interview Details – Good

Reason for Declining – Money

Scientist

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific in July 2010.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews went very well, both interviewers were professional and seemed organized and polite. Traveled a long distance for in person interview. I was on my own for dinners both nights and wasn't shown around town or anything. The interview itself went very well, everyone was very friendly and seemed legitimately interested in talking to me. I'm still waiting to find out whether they're going to make an offer or not 4 weeks after the first phone interview. The hiring managers had some vacation time that has interfered, which is slowing the process down.

Interview Question – The scientists seemed to know a lot about my research and had specific probing questions about it.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thermo Fisher Scientific

Worked for Thermo Fisher Scientific? Contribute to the Community!

Thermo Fisher Scientific Videos

Thermo Fisher Scientific – Why Work for Us?

Enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Thermo Fisher Scientific is the world leader in serving science. When you join Thermo Fisher, you become part of our global family of more than… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thermo Fisher Scientific Scientist interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Thermo Fisher Scientific employees and interview candidates.