Thermo Fisher Scientific

Relevance Date Difficulty

Web Design Specialist Interview

Web Design Specialist
Lafayette, CO

I applied online and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific in July 2012.

Interview Details – With a brief phone interview with the Recruiter I passed the first hurdle. After a 30 minute phone interview with the hiring manager, I was invited to a 3 hour marathon interview, meeting with 4 people.

So far so good, although the process took about 6 weeks so far. After the obligatory week waiting, I followed up again with the Recruiter, but I didn't manage to get any reply whatsoever.

It seems that once one is out of the race, there won't be any need for courtesy. I am glad I didn't get the offer after this experience. Who wants to work for a company that treats prospective employees like this?

Interview Question – They tried out a new set of bizarre questions in order to figure out a candidate. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work well...   Answer Question

Worked for Thermo Fisher Scientific? Contribute to the Community!