Honda of America Mfg.
www.ohio.honda.com Marysville, OH 5000+ Employees

Honda of America Mfg. Technical Specialist - Coordinotor Interview Question

"They asked for the exact code of conduct related to the posted position. And there I could see at work the difference between the North-American way of thinking and the Japanese perspective. It involved the scenario of setting a robot managed painting line for a given budget ($2 Million) from proposal idea to the final operational stage."
Tags: technical, problem solving, project management, implementation, process improvement
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Technical Specialist - Coordinotor Interview Review - one of 29 Honda of America Mfg. Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Now the challenge for me was that I didn’t have specific training related to the car painting process used by the company.
As per their requirement I presented a project proposal with specifics on the robot module implementation and operation.
- Interview Candidate on Jan 3, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Honda of America Mfg. interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Honda of America Mfg. employees and interview candidates.