Booz Allen Hamilton
3.4 of 5 2,021 reviews
www.boozallen.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

Booz Allen Hamilton Senior Consultant Interview Question

I interviewed in Fort Riley, KS and was asked:
"They presented it to me them finding some "troubling" information in my background check, with no clarification, and asked me to expand on it and explain. I told them that to my knowledge there was no problem with my background and that if they wanted an explanation they should tell me what they're talking about. They never brought it up again...I suspect it was just a question designed to rattle my cage to see what happened."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Senior Consultant Interview Review - one of 587 Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Booz Allen Hamilton – Why Work for Us?

We're looking for people with brains and heart. We believe in vision and passion. Being part of something bigger than a company or job matters to our employees. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll help some of the most… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booz Allen Hamilton interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Booz Allen Hamilton employees and interview candidates.