FXCM
www.fxcm.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

FXCM Financial Service Representative Interview Question

"They want amateur economists that they can pay pennies. The reason that I say this is because in the initial HR interview I was asked about recent global activity that affected the MKTs, asked to talk about a business or stock that I was following, and told that pay was 40-45k (I would not have expected any more than 40 from the conversation)."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Financial Service Representative Interview Review - one of 55 FXCM Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I chose to talk about a company that had seen a recent sharp increase in its stock price after it announced its sale to another company.
- Interview Candidate on Jun 12, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

FXCM – Why Work for Us?

FXCM Inc. (NYSE: FXCM) is a global online provider of foreign exchange (forex) trading and related services to retail and institutional customers world-wide. At the heart of FXCM's client offering is No Dealing Desk… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FXCM interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FXCM employees and interview candidates.