Verizon Wireless
3.3 of 5 2,285 reviews
www.verizonwireless.com Basking Ridge, NJ 5000+ Employees

Verizon Wireless Sales Representative Interview Question

"They wanted to know the exact start and end dates for all of my past employment going back 7 years. I advised the HR rep I had many part time jobs while in college and may not be able to recall the exact months. She let me know that if I was wrong, if I was off by a month in estimating any of the dates, I would not be hired. I had to contact the IRS and have them forward every single W2 of mine to Verizon's HR rep so she could get the exact dates. l was not happy about that."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Sales Representative Interview Review - one of 714 Verizon Wireless Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Verizon Wireless – Why Work for Us?

Verizon Wireless is....YOU. Our customers. Our suppliers. The communities we serve. Our employees. We are a company that is truly a reflection of the world around us: diverse, high-energy, inquisitive, moving forward… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon Wireless interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Verizon Wireless employees and interview candidates.