McDonald's
3.1 of 5 2,621 reviews
www.mcdonalds.hu Oak Brook, IL 5000+ Employees

McDonald's Crew Trainer Interview Question

I interviewed in Mount Pleasant, MI and was asked:
"They will ask one thing you feel you need to improve on and you don't want to be sitting there looking like an idiot trying to think of something that you could work on. Nobody is perfect! Think of something that you know you could improve (nothing too outrageous, I hope!) and explain to them what you are doing to work on that shortcoming of yours."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Crew Trainer Interview Review - one of 694 McDonald's Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I believe that my response was that I don't often pick up extra shifts I'm not scheduled for. I have a tight schedule and I try to pick up shifts, but with classes, my dog at home, and friends, it's difficult to manage.
- Interview Candidate on Mar 13, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

McDonald's – Why Work for Us?

Can you imagine a world without the Big Mac? Or Chicken McNuggets? Or Happy Meals? Luckily, back in 1954, a man named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of our history… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McDonald's interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McDonald's employees and interview candidates.