Thirty-One Gifts Interview Questions

1.7

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Thirty-One Gifts.

Interview

You enroll as a consultant buy paying $99 for an enrollment kit. Not interview. Your kit is yours to keep whether you make any sales or not. The $99 kit is worth usually around $250-$300 and changes three times a year.

Negotiation

No negotiations. I simply purchased the enrollment kit.

Independent Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Thirty-One Gifts.

Interview

There wasn't really an interview process to go through. Basically, you express interest in becoming a consultant, contact an existing consultant, and sign up. It costs $99 for your starter kit, which contains over $350 worth of products and business supplies (order forms, planner, etc.) I contacted a friend of mine from out of state to sign me up, and the entire process took about 24 hours from sign-up to signing into my own website!

Interview Questions

• How do you plan to make yourself successful with Thirty One?   Answer Question

Independent Consultant Interview

Interview

No interview required.

Interview Questions

• Buy $99 starter kit which comes with business supplies as well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. I am self-employed as an independent consultant.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Thirty-One Gifts in February 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, panel interview, 2 management interviews, job offer via phone.

Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Thirty-One Gifts (Springfield, OH) in December 2012.

Interview

Phone interview then a skills assessment test and interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not bad

QA - Contracting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Thirty-One Gifts (Cary, NC) in November 2012.

Interview

I had 2 rounds of interview for a contract position (Mobile Tester) in RIM, the first was Telephonic interview, and they concentrated to assess my skill in Agile methodology, testing skils in mobile application and SDLC oeverview. The second round was Face to Face interview and I could answer pretty confidently.

Loss Prevention Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Thirty-One Gifts (Columbus, OH) in July 2011.

Interview

During my interview the person stopped asking question and informed me that I was not qualifed for the position. This was after doing a phone interview with HR. I informed him that why did I get set up for interview to waste my time and his. Very unprofessional. They said I would receive a call but never have.

Interview Questions

• What is your most important quality   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Demopolis, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Thirty-One Gifts (Demopolis, AL) in January 2011.

Interview

There is not an interview process but you do have submit monthly quotas!

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions I have come to face is, "When is my shipment going to be here?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offers we get are incentives! This is a great way to expand your business!

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Thirty-One Gifts in January 2011.

Interview

This is a different kind of situation all you have to do is get intouch with an existing consultant and sign up pay a 99.00 start up fee which gives you some start up suplies and some product

Purchasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnstown, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Thirty-One Gifts (Johnstown, OH) in February 2010.

Interview

This was a lengthy interview with not much feedback.

Interview Questions

• What can you do for the company?   1 Answer
    • Does management support this position?   1 Answer