CarMax
www.carmax.com Richmond, VA 5000+ Employees

CarMax Buyer Assistant Interview Question

I interviewed in Sterling, VA and was asked:
"This is an approximation of one question... "Can you give an example where working as a team negatively affected a sale but the customer came back and worked with another associate who succeeded with the sale? and what did you do to resolve the problem"?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Buyer Assistant Interview Review - one of 321 CarMax Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Could you repeat the question and elaborate?
- Interview Candidate on Aug 19, 2013 Flag Response
of 0
votes
Working as a team could have negatively impacted the sale due to the customer feeling overwhelmed with too many sales people present. Sale succeeded with just one sales person later due to lack of that overwhelming feeling. Next question.
- Anonymous on Dec 28, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

CarMax – Why Work for Us?

A better way to buy used cars We always knew there had to be a better way to buy used cars. One that would make the process easy and fun. So we created CarMax, and we've been changing the way America buys cars since we… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CarMax interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CarMax employees and interview candidates.