Thomas Cook (India)

www.thomascook.in

Thomas Cook (India) Interview Questions

3.2

Assistant Manager Interview

I was interviewed by the manager whom I will be reporting to. Overall he was pretty down to earth. The questions asked were run-of-the-mill questions. The interviewer was pretty relaxed. Overall a neat experience.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Thomas Cook (India).

Almost 52 candidates appeared for the interview. We were not informed on the area of job & number of intakes. Initial communications were good & satisfactory, followed by more than a couple of group discussions. Got through all the rounds & we 8 were shortlisted & called for final round - Personal interview, where I was really confused with "n" number of questions back to back on a particular area, where I'm not quite familiar with. But somehow managed to answer 80% questions. Finally, out of 8, 5 guys were hired. I felt really bad & felt really lost. But took it as a very good experience to learn my weak points.

Interview Questions
    • Question was "Which are the new listed wonders of the world?".   View Answer

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Thomas Cook (India) in February 2011.

A Telephonic Interview after that a face to face for other formalities .

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Thomas Cook (India) in June 2010.

my advice to fresher is try to grab the opportunity and do not worried about future, just create platform first upon then try for better one which is your dream to be.

Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Thomas Cook (India) in May 2010.

Got called from HR for postion of Operation manager. I asked for Company profile and position they are offering. Also if there is fresh opening or some vacant post. They enquired about my work expereince and type of current position and renumeration. Later they told that package they are offering is less than what I am getting so no point in changing.

I want to secure a promising position that offers both a challenge and a good opportunity for growth

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Thomas Cook (India) in March 2010.

it was through a recruitment firm...once we met the HR...he asked few questions and once he approved...he set up a meeting with the concerened business ahead.ONce that was over ..in 2 days , i got the offer letter

Customer Relationship Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panaji (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panaji (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Thomas Cook (India) in March 2008.

Group Discussion
    Personal Interview by Panel of 2

Interview Questions
    • Would you sign a bond if I give you just now ?   View Answer
    There were no negociations as the profile & pay was communicated