Thomas Cook (India) Interview Questions & Reviews

7 interviews

3.2

Assistant Manager Interview

I was interviewed by the manager whom I will be reporting to. Overall he was pretty down to earth. The questions asked were run-of-the-mill questions. The interviewer was pretty relaxed. Overall a neat experience.

Customer Relationship Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Panaji (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panaji (India)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Thomas Cook (India) in March 2008.

Group Discussion
    Personal Interview by Panel of 2

Interview Questions
    • Would you sign a bond if I give you just now ?   View Answer
    There were no negociations as the profile & pay was communicated

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Thiruvananthapuram (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Thomas Cook (India).

Almost 52 candidates appeared for the interview. We were not informed on the area of job & number of intakes. Initial communications were good & satisfactory, followed by more than a couple of group discussions. Got through all the rounds & we 8 were shortlisted & called for final round - Personal interview, where I was really confused with "n" number of questions back to back on a particular area, where I'm not quite familiar with. But somehow managed to answer 80% questions. Finally, out of 8, 5 guys were hired. I felt really bad & felt really lost. But took it as a very good experience to learn my weak points.

Interview Questions
    • Question was "Which are the new listed wonders of the world?".   View Answer

Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Thomas Cook (India) in May 2010.

Got called from HR for postion of Operation manager. I asked for Company profile and position they are offering. Also if there is fresh opening or some vacant post. They enquired about my work expereince and type of current position and renumeration. Later they told that package they are offering is less than what I am getting so no point in changing.

I want to secure a promising position that offers both a challenge and a good opportunity for growth

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Thomas Cook (India) in March 2010.

it was through a recruitment firm...once we met the HR...he asked few questions and once he approved...he set up a meeting with the concerened business ahead.ONce that was over ..in 2 days , i got the offer letter

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vadodara (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Thomas Cook (India) in June 2010.

my advice to fresher is try to grab the opportunity and do not worried about future, just create platform first upon then try for better one which is your dream to be.

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lucknow (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Thomas Cook (India) in February 2011.

A Telephonic Interview after that a face to face for other formalities .

Interview Questions

Worked for Thomas Cook (India)? Contribute to the Community!