Thomas Cook (India) Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2015

3.1

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager whom I will be reporting to. Overall he was pretty down to earth. The questions asked were run-of-the-mill questions. The interviewer was pretty relaxed. Overall a neat experience.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Thomas Cook (India) (Thiruvananthapuram (India)).

Interview

Almost 52 candidates appeared for the interview. We were not informed on the area of job & number of intakes. Initial communications were good & satisfactory, followed by more than a couple of group discussions. Got through all the rounds & we 8 were shortlisted & called for final round - Personal interview, where I was really confused with "n" number of questions back to back on a particular area, where I'm not quite familiar with. But somehow managed to answer 80% questions. Finally, out of 8, 5 guys were hired. I felt really bad & felt really lost. But took it as a very good experience to learn my weak points.

Interview Questions

• Question was "Which are the new listed wonders of the world?".   1 Answer

Customer Relationship Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Thomas Cook (India) in June 2012.

Interview

Two to three rounds of interviews. Starting with HR and then with various business heads. The questions are generally pertaining to the candidates CV and a few GK questions may be asked as well.

Interview Questions

• Candidates must be familiar with Currencies, Capitals and Current Affairs.   Answer Question

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Thomas Cook (India) (Lucknow (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

A Telephonic Interview after that a face to face for other formalities .

Interview Questions

• How much you are beneficiary for us ?   1 Answer

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Thomas Cook (India) (Vadodara (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

my advice to fresher is try to grab the opportunity and do not worried about future, just create platform first upon then try for better one which is your dream to be.

Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Thomas Cook (India) (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

Got called from HR for postion of Operation manager. I asked for Company profile and position they are offering. Also if there is fresh opening or some vacant post. They enquired about my work expereince and type of current position and renumeration. Later they told that package they are offering is less than what I am getting so no point in changing.

I want to secure a promising position that offers both a challenge and a good opportunity for growth

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Thomas Cook (India) (Mumbai (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

it was through a recruitment firm...once we met the HR...he asked few questions and once he approved...he set up a meeting with the concerened business ahead.ONce that was over ..in 2 days , i got the offer letter

Customer Relationship Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panaji (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Thomas Cook (India) (Panaji (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

Group Discussion
    Personal Interview by Panel of 2

Interview Questions

• Would you sign a bond if I give you just now ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negociations as the profile & pay was communicated