Thomas Cook

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Resourcing Business Partner Interview

Peterborough, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Thomas Cook in October 2008.

Interview Details – 2 stage interview process consisted of a comprehensive competency based interview and a more informal 'get to know you' session with an existing member of the team. The Resourcing Manager gave a considerable amount of information about the role and the company. The competency questions were mostly relevant and some were challenging. Generally it was a professional and robust process.

Interview Question – The competency questions were challenging in that they focus on the ability to demonstrate self awareness in complex stakeholder management situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The hiring manager was very up front at the beginning what the range was, I was equally honest about the amount I was looking for, which was within the range. At offer stage I received the amount I was looking for. No games or silliness.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Thomas Cook? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thomas Cook Resourcing Business Partner interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Thomas Cook employees and interview candidates.