Thomas Cook Resourcing Business Partner Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Resourcing Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Peterborough, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peterborough, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Thomas Cook in October 2008.

2 stage interview process consisted of a comprehensive competency based interview and a more informal 'get to know you' session with an existing member of the team. The Resourcing Manager gave a considerable amount of information about the role and the company. The competency questions were mostly relevant and some were challenging. Generally it was a professional and robust process.

Interview Questions
  • The competency questions were challenging in that they focus on the ability to demonstrate self awareness in complex stakeholder management situations.   Answer Question
The hiring manager was very up front at the beginning what the range was, I was equally honest about the amount I was looking for, which was within the range. At offer stage I received the amount I was looking for. No games or silliness.

Worked for Thomas Cook? Contribute to the Community!