Thompson Creek Window Co. Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2015
Updated Jan 12, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thompson Creek Window Co.

Field Marketer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Thompson Creek Window Co. in May 2014.

Interview

Asked a series of questions based on past experience, jobs that would relate to this field, what are hobbies/interest, how do you think you would do, gave series of hypothetical confrontations and reviewed you responses, educational goals, social adaptations, accomplishments, scale of one to ten how well you think you would do, went over what the job entailed, both challenges, and rewards.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a 10 at this j   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Factory Representative Interview

Interview

Just know about the company and present yourself to be the ideal canidate and you will be ok.

Negotiation

not difficult at all

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Thompson Creek Window Co..

Interview

Hr asked me a few questions in regards to my current job and sales experience. I took a personality test. Then meet with an in professional sales manager who completely turned me off and I should have thoughts twice after that before excepting the job.

Negotiation

None

Factory Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Thompson Creek Window Co. (Lanham, MD) in July 2011.

Interview

Typical for a sales job