Thompson Hotels Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thompson Hotels

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hollywood, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Thompson Hotels.

Applied online... phone call with front office director... came in for interview with FO director...met with GM next.

Interview Questions
    • Its more of trying to remain focused while the person interviewing looks like she never brushed her hair.   Answer Question
    No negotiation...they'll low ball you an hourly rate that is not comparable to any other 4 star hotel in the area.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Thompson Hotels in November 2010.

Phone interview with Front Office Manager didn't consist of much -- he just told me he liked my resume and wanted to know when I was free to come in for an interview. Ended up going in two days later, met with FOM, AFOM, and General Manager. Was offered the position at the end of the week. They asked me about my previous front desk experience and some situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when a guest was unhappy with your answer and how did you fix the situation?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a little bit about yourself.   Answer Question

Worked for Thompson Hotels? Contribute to the Community!