Thompson Hotels

Very Easy Interview

Front Desk Agent Interview

Front Desk Agent
Hollywood, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Thompson Hotels.

Interview Details – Applied online... phone call with front office director... came in for interview with FO director...met with GM next.

Interview Question – Its more of trying to remain focused while the person interviewing looks like she never brushed her hair.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation...they'll low ball you an hourly rate that is not comparable to any other 4 star hotel in the area.

Front Desk Interview

Front Desk
New York, NY

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Thompson Hotels in November 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview with Front Office Manager didn't consist of much -- he just told me he liked my resume and wanted to know when I was free to come in for an interview. Ended up going in two days later, met with FOM, AFOM, and General Manager. Was offered the position at the end of the week. They asked me about my previous front desk experience and some situational questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for Thompson Hotels? Contribute to the Community!