Thomson Elite

Updated Dec 2, 2014
Updated Dec 2, 2014

3.3

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Elite.

Number of interviews: 3
    - TL
    - Line Manager
    - Director

Analytical and heavy behavioural questions. Lots of resume probing. Some technical questions. Nothing too advanced. Best to thoroughly study all concepts listed in the job description and do some basic technical practice before hand. Be prepared for lots of situational questions.

Summer Intern Technology Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Elite.

Applied online and received an email about a week later. Went through an initial HR phone interview where the interviewer just went over my resume and asked me about my experience and explained what the position would entail. A phone interview with the Senior QA Engineer followed a week later, where he asked about my experience and a simple logic problem. Two to three weeks later, after two separate emails, I received a response.

Interview Questions
    • You have 8 balls and a scale. The balls all look and feel the same, but one ball is slightly heavier than the others. Describe how you would find the heaviest ball, if you're allowed to use the scale only twice.   View Answer

Director, Applications Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Elite in January 2012.

Interview started with a call from the CTO who asked a number of questions and described the company. Next came an in-person interview that lasted about 4 or 5 hours and had to meet with 6 people including the CTO, peer positions, and HR.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a disagreement you've had with a coworker and how you addressed it.   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of an employee issue and what you did to address it.   Answer Question