Thomson Elite

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Intern Technology Interview

Summer Intern Technology

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Thomson Elite.

Interview Details – Applied online and received an email about a week later. Went through an initial HR phone interview where the interviewer just went over my resume and asked me about my experience and explained what the position would entail. A phone interview with the Senior QA Engineer followed a week later, where he asked about my experience and a simple logic problem. Two to three weeks later, after two separate emails, I received a response.

Interview Question – You have 8 balls and a scale. The balls all look and feel the same, but one ball is slightly heavier than the others. Describe how you would find the heaviest ball, if you're allowed to use the scale only twice.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Director, Applications Development Interview

Director, Applications Development
Culver City, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Thomson Elite in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interview started with a call from the CTO who asked a number of questions and described the company. Next came an in-person interview that lasted about 4 or 5 hours and had to meet with 6 people including the CTO, peer positions, and HR.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a disagreement you've had with a coworker and how you addressed it.   Answer Question
  • Give me an example of an employee issue and what you did to address it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Thomson Elite? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thomson Elite interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Thomson Elite employees and interview candidates.