Thomson Reuters

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in March 2008.

Interview Details – Successful candidates are brought in twice to be interviewed. Once with a lower level manager and the next time with a higher level one. Everyone was extremely courteous and professional throughout the entire process. Candidates are typically hired within 2-3 weeks of first interview.

Interview Question – Tell us about a problem you encountered at your prior employment and walk us through how you handled it.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview Details – Summarisation test,3 rounds of PI

Interview Question – All basic questions.U can say it was a HR round   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in April 2011.

Interview Details – First HR will have a written test, then 2 technical round, single or panel. and one hr round

Interview Question – nothing specific., they will generally based on Accounting and finance   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, they have fixed band for biginners

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Gdynia (Poland)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in May 2010.

Interview Details – There is a one step entry interview. First they give you a test that will check your financial/economic knowledge. The test is very easy as it is designed for people who do not have economic education background. It is followed by a language test (if there is a requirement for second language apart from English).

After the test there is an interview with hiring manager. It is pretty typical and follows the scheme: why you want to work for the company, what can you give to the company etc.

Interview Question – There were no tricky questions that would be worth mentioning   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in December 2010.

Interview Details – 1 round will be appti than follow with HR after that opps round ans manager round.
Its very difficult.

Interview Question – They can ask any thing its not fixed   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – salary you can negotiate with them.

Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in June 2008.

Interview Details – interview process is fast , properly timed and relevant to the position. The questions asked were to the industry requirement. requires competency in lots of legacy stuff which while in there are rarely used.

Interview Questions

Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in August 2008.

Interview Details – Very relaxed and informal.

Interview Question – Tell me about your sefl   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, took the first offer

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!