Thomson Reuters Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

The interview process was pretty straight forward. It began with an initial interview with the HR recruiter which lasted 15 minutes and was a brief introduction discussing my background and why I feel I would be right for the position. This was followed by two conference calls with two managers and a final telepresence interview at the NYC office. I received a satisfactory offer less than 24 hrs after the final interview.

The HR recruiters were very organized and communicated well.

Interview Questions
  • There were no "got you" questions that were asked, just the standard tell me about yourself, why are you applying for the position, and why do you want to work at TR.   Answer Question
I didn't negotiate, I was given the salary range upfront and was offered the high end of it,

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in March 2008.

Successful candidates are brought in twice to be interviewed. Once with a lower level manager and the next time with a higher level one. Everyone was extremely courteous and professional throughout the entire process. Candidates are typically hired within 2-3 weeks of first interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a problem you encountered at your prior employment and walk us through how you handled it.   Answer Question

Summarisation test,3 rounds of PI

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in April 2011.

First HR will have a written test, then 2 technical round, single or panel. and one hr round

Interview Questions
    • nothing specific., they will generally based on Accounting and finance   View Answer
    no negotiation, they have fixed band for biginners

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gdynia (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gdynia (Poland)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in May 2010.

There is a one step entry interview. First they give you a test that will check your financial/economic knowledge. The test is very easy as it is designed for people who do not have economic education background. It is followed by a language test (if there is a requirement for second language apart from English).

After the test there is an interview with hiring manager. It is pretty typical and follows the scheme: why you want to work for the company, what can you give to the company etc.

Interview Questions
    • There were no tricky questions that would be worth mentioning   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in December 2010.

1 round will be appti than follow with HR after that opps round ans manager round.
    Its very difficult.

Interview Questions
    salary you can negotiate with them.

Analyst Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in June 2008.

interview process is fast , properly timed and relevant to the position. The questions asked were to the industry requirement. requires competency in lots of legacy stuff which while in there are rarely used.

Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in August 2008.

Very relaxed and informal.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, took the first offer

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!