Thomson Reuters Applications Developer Interview Questions

2.5

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Eagan, MN).

Interview

Was contacted through their college recruitment program. Spoke with a representative on campus, followed up with a phone interview and on-campus interview. Was invited to a half-day group event at their Eagan campus. The day consisted of informational sessions and interviews with an array of employees (all technical, all but one of the people I spoke with were programmers). They're expanding and it shows, the whole process seemed very focused on attracting good candidates rather than screening bad ones.

Interview Questions

• This depends entirely on who interviews you, since they seem to just pluck employees at random.

In my case: A few basic questions to make sure you're not lying on your resume, but nothing scary. Interviewers seemed much more interested in feeling me out with technical conversations than grilling over details.

Answer Question

Received a superior offer from a local company.

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

Phone interview with technical person. Asked specific questions about Java.

Interview Questions

• Explain difference between abstract class and interface.   Answer Question