Thomson Reuters Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews. First round was over the phone. Two interviews: one with VP of department, the other with HR. Second round was on-site in New York. Had a total of five interviews in one day. One was an experience discussion. Three technical interviews. One group case interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

The HR called me to come for an interview at the company, so i went there the next day.There were around 10 people there for the interview so they divided us in a group of 2.And quickly all of them were coming back from the interview, so i also went there and in around 5 mins i was back.

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

I was asked about how my experience in finance would contribute to the team. Asked various questions about the market and public policy. I was questioned about my lack of sector experience, but articulated how my background could adapt to the position. I was also told what aspects of the job would be easy and others that are more difficult.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in February 2011.

Interview

I applied at the company's website and I was contacted by a recruiter. I had a telephone interview with the recruiter and then I interviewed with the manager and the senior manager. I was greeted by a friendly receptionist. The work culture seemed friendly and relaxed.