Thomson Reuters

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate
New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in January 2011.

Interview Details – I had two rounds of interviews. First round was over the phone. Two interviews: one with VP of department, the other with HR. Second round was on-site in New York. Had a total of five interviews in one day. One was an experience discussion. Three technical interviews. One group case interview.

Interview Question – Some brainteasers   Answer Question

Associate

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview Details – I was asked about how my experience in finance would contribute to the team. Asked various questions about the market and public policy. I was questioned about my lack of sector experience, but articulated how my background could adapt to the position. I was also told what aspects of the job would be easy and others that are more difficult.

Interview Question – What are some stocks you would chose to own and why?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied at the company's website and I was contacted by a recruiter. I had a telephone interview with the recruiter and then I interviewed with the manager and the senior manager. I was greeted by a friendly receptionist. The work culture seemed friendly and relaxed.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thomson Reuters

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thomson Reuters Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Thomson Reuters employees and interview candidates.