Thomson Reuters

Employer Engaged

Thomson Reuters Associate Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Thomson Reuters in January 2011.

I had two rounds of interviews. First round was over the phone. Two interviews: one with VP of department, the other with HR. Second round was on-site in New York. Had a total of five interviews in one day. One was an experience discussion. Three technical interviews. One group case interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Associate Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Thomson Reuters.

I was asked about how my experience in finance would contribute to the team. Asked various questions about the market and public policy. I was questioned about my lack of sector experience, but articulated how my background could adapt to the position. I was also told what aspects of the job would be easy and others that are more difficult.

Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in February 2011.

I applied at the company's website and I was contacted by a recruiter. I had a telephone interview with the recruiter and then I interviewed with the manager and the senior manager. I was greeted by a friendly receptionist. The work culture seemed friendly and relaxed.