Thomson Reuters

57 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Lead Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in October 2010.

Interview Details – I got a call from the HR recruiter and after preliminary telephonic round I was asked to come down to their office for the second round interview. There was a direct interview with the recruiting manager followed by with the head and VP operations.
I answered most questions satisfactorily. Also one question was to check your people skills and cultural fit.

They are very particular with cultural fit in Chennai and Hyderabad offices. They may not like overly aggressive or over smart people. For Bangaore office, its a little bit more casual attitude.

Interview Question – Technical questions on Life Sciences although the interview was for management position   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salaries offered are below market rate unless you have six sigma or professional certifications. I was offered 30% more than my previous employment.

Very Difficult Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in July 2013.

Interview Details – it all depends how many rounds they will conduct but at the least 3 rounds

Interview Question – They are many question exists   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – because of career growth

Delivery Lead Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in October 2013.

Interview Details – It was a very good experience. I had 3 rounds of interviews. Interviewers were excellent to speak to. They were polite and eager to learn about me and explain to me what the role is about, Questions were relevant and pertaining to my experience and the position I had applied for.

Interview Question – What would be my 3 months, 6 months and 9 months plan to get the desired output and exceed the same from my team?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes was able to negotiate. Given the criticality of the position you have applied for and the diversity of responsibility you would happen to own you can easily negotiate.

Senior Applications Support Engineer Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in April 2010.

Interview Details – interview would be of more specific to the JD, and whats been on resume

Interview Question – Know your resume very well   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – offer was nice to accept

Technical Lead Interview

Technical Lead
Bangalore (India)

I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in January 2010.

Interview Details – 3 level of interviews, technical, managerial and finally with Sr Manager

Interview Question – SAP questions   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in February 2014.

Interview Details – OOPS, Collections,JDBS,hibernnate, Struts, Design pattern

Interview Question – Interviews are expecting to write everything on paper   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in January 2011.

Interview Details – Written test, 3 rounds of interviews, video conferencing, HR round.

Interview Question – What do you know about our legacy products?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I have not negotiated as they offered me the amount I asked for.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview Details – First round was aptitude test and second round was technical round.

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview Details – Contacted by mail and had around 3 rounds of interview, 2 technical and 1 HR round. All the interviews where face to face. The interview process was quick and went without any hurdles. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Question – The questions are both technical and scenario based. Based on your experience and the question difficulty varies   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in June 2010.

Interview Details – will be simple to clear the interview , won't be much complicated .

Interview Question – will be simple to clear the interview , won't be much complicated .   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thomson Reuters

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thomson Reuters interview questions and advice in Bangalore. All 57 interview reviews posted anonymously by Thomson Reuters employees and interview candidates.