Thomson Reuters Interview Questions in Bangalore

Updated Jun 3, 2015

3.2

SCM Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

there are two rounds
    1-written(15 MCQ based on SCM)
    2-Tr+Hr
    Written is very easy after written you have to wait results then if you selected then next round will be technical as well as HR they ask only basic question related to resume

Trainee Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

1.Apptitude (10 questions) +technical (20questions)
    2.Technical face to face
    3.Hr round
    in written Technical section is pretty easy and apti little bit cracked my mind. but i did well and selected for face 2 face round.

Trainee Content Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

1)self introduction 2)Aptitude test mainly consisting of grammer resoning excel logical resoning maths and derivatives and passage reading 3)Hr round and question on bonds debentures derivatives capital market stock market and about thomson reuters and what do they do as acompany and what are they into and lastly about shifts timings and flexibility and experiences if any ......still waiting for 4th round

Interview Questions

• how much time will you take to learn the process   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

From monster my resume had been shortlisted for this intrvw. It was my 1st technical round ever so i was fully nervous.they asked me all questions what i mentioned in my resume.then some que abt QTP, C, VB script and sql. they wll ask u que related to ur project and draw the dig of ur project home page and explain the each functionality and so on.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

I was referred by one of the employee in Thomson Reuters.
    totally there were 4 rounds. 1st round was written test which includes general aptitude(10 questions), Java Technical questions(10 questions) and 2 programs. Followed by 2 technical rounds and Final personal interview round.

Interview Questions

• 1. In written test they will ask basic programs(sorting, searching, palindrome, prime number, fact,fibbo etc..) it will be easy.
      2. In my first technical round they asked about my project and basic java questions (oops concept, final,finalize,finally block difference, abstract, interface etc..) 20 mins round.. they were very friendly :)
      3.) Second technical round was bit difficult they asked to write doubly linked list algorithm, tree set, single ton class, file handling(reading from file and display) prgms, queries on project etc...

I got rejected in second round.. :( . in second technical round out of 17 ppl they selected 4 ppl for final round(personal interview).

All the best guys.

1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

You will have a written technical and aptitude test (will also ask you to write code) as round 1.
    shortlisted folks go through a technical interview round (a serious interview, in my case it took 1 hour), will ask you to write code, basic questions are same as others.
    Then at last you'll have a HR round same as others.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

The overall process was smooth. There were three rounds 2 technical and a managerial round. The difficulty level is average and the duration will be around 45-60 minutes per round

Negotiation

They will negotiate a lot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

I have applied through recruiter .Process was slow but on time. It took 3 day. First round was apti and technical apti follwed by face to face and HR .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

It was an walk in interview for CSS developer.I attended the interviex.Firstly there was an written test and a technical round for those who made through written test.Written test was very easy. The questions were mix of MCQS and Questions about definitions in HTML and CSS.

Interview Questions

• Explain about responsive design.?   1 Answer

Java SSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

2 Rounds Technical followed by 1 HR round. questions on Questions are basic starting from OOPs Concepts, String Handling, Exception Handling, Collections, JDBC, JSP, Servlets to Frameworks. If you are 5+ years of experience then expect questions from design patters as well. Over all they check you attitude and technical abilities.

Having a better offer