Thomson Reuters Interview Questions in Bangalore, India

Updated Jul 20, 2015

3.2

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

I applied through employee referral. A week later, I was asked to come in for a skills test. After passing the test, two managers interviewed me on the same day. After 2 weeks, I got a call from the HR to appear for an interview with Department head. One week later, I received the offer.

Interview Questions

• A lot of technical questions. Only a few behavioral. Since I was prepared, I answered most of them. Nothing too tricky though.   Answer Question

Content Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

interview process is average there are 3 rounds first two are self intro and 1min speech and apti test 3rd is hr in that there two hr round

Interview Questions

• they will create question from the cv and also asked about your study   Answer Question

SCM Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

there are two rounds 1-written(15 MCQ based on SCM) 2-Tr+Hr Written is very easy after written you have to wait results then if you selected then next round will be technical as well as HR they ask only basic question related to resume

Trainee Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

1.Apptitude (10 questions) +technical (20questions) 2.Technical face to face 3.Hr round in written Technical section is pretty easy and apti little bit cracked my mind. but i did well and selected for face 2 face round.

Trainee Content Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

1)self introduction 2)Aptitude test mainly consisting of grammer resoning excel logical resoning maths and derivatives and passage reading 3)Hr round and question on bonds debentures derivatives capital market stock market and about thomson reuters and what do they do as acompany and what are they into and lastly about shifts timings and flexibility and experiences if any ......still waiting for 4th round

Interview Questions

• how much time will you take to learn the process   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

From monster my resume had been shortlisted for this intrvw. It was my 1st technical round ever so i was fully nervous.they asked me all questions what i mentioned in my resume.then some que abt QTP, C, VB script and sql. they wll ask u que related to ur project and draw the dig of ur project home page and explain the each functionality and so on.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

I was referred by one of the employee in Thomson Reuters. totally there were 4 rounds. 1st round was written test which includes general aptitude(10 questions), Java Technical questions(10 questions) and 2 programs. Followed by 2 technical rounds and Final personal interview round.

Interview Questions

• 1. In written test they will ask basic programs(sorting, searching, palindrome, prime number, fact,fibbo etc..) it will be easy. 2. In my first technical round they asked about my project and basic java questions (oops concept, final,finalize,finally block difference, abstract, interface etc..) 20 mins round.. they were very friendly :) 3.) Second technical round was bit difficult they asked to write doubly linked list algorithm, tree set, single ton class, file handling(reading from file and display) prgms, queries on project etc... I got rejected in second round.. :( . in second technical round out of 17 ppl they selected 4 ppl for final round(personal interview). All the best guys.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

You will have a written technical and aptitude test (will also ask you to write code) as round 1. shortlisted folks go through a technical interview round (a serious interview, in my case it took 1 hour), will ask you to write code, basic questions are same as others. Then at last you'll have a HR round same as others.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

The overall process was smooth. There were three rounds 2 technical and a managerial round. The difficulty level is average and the duration will be around 45-60 minutes per round

Negotiation

They will negotiate a lot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

I have applied through recruiter .Process was slow but on time. It took 3 day. First round was apti and technical apti follwed by face to face and HR .